Now all of you are going to get information about the complete process of checking in terms of Aadhar Card download with the help of date of birth OTP and mobile number by name without any hindrance.
If you want to take the welfare schemes of the Government of India, then you must have an Aadhaar card. It is noteworthy that both your identity and your address are mentioned in your Aadhaar card. Now for your aadhar card download using uidai official website.
To download Aadhar Card, we are giving some information for your convenience, which will prove to be very useful for you. So, without delay, let us inform you about the complete information regarding Aadhaar card Download.
Aadhar Card Download
Significantly, the Indian citizenship of a person is proved through Aadhaar card. Actually your Aadhaar card has a 12 digit identification number which is known as Aadhaar digit. Today, we are going to give you information Aadhar Card Download regarding name, date of birth, request number and how to download Aadhaar card without OTP in the context of downloading Aadhar Card. Such an Aadhaar card which is downloaded electronically is called as e-aadhaar. Actually tell you here that now you can download Aadhar Card very easily because e-Aadhar works like a valid and secure document.
E Aadhar Card PDF Download Overview
|Article Title||Adhar Card Download|
|Updated timed||3 to 4 days|
|Details allowed to be Updated||Mobile Number, address, image, date of Birth etc.|
Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date Of Birth
If you are also one of those who have forgotten your Aadhaar number or electronic ID, then there is no need to panic because now you can also Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date Of Birth by following some easy steps, Can get the mention of which we are making available to you under this article Adhar Card Download.
- For which first you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar myaadhar.uidai.gov.in,
- coming here you will have to enter your full name and security code, and mobile phone number.
- After this you have to click on the button of “Send OTP ”.
- After this, by entering this OTP, you have to click on the button of Verify OTP.
- In this way now your enrollment ID has come on your registration mobile number.
- After which you will now have to go to the UIDAI portal to obtain the Aadhaar Enrollment Number in the context of Aadhar Card Download.
- Here you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 28 digit Enrollment ID along with security code and click on “Send OTP ” button.
- In this way, now the OTP which will come on your registered mobile number,
- you have to verify that OTP and get your Aadhar Card through Download By Name And Date Of Birth.
E Aadhaar Download Without OTP
Here we are telling you how you can also do E Aadhar Download Without OTP, for this you will be able to get your Aadhaar card without OTP even if you do not have OTP by following the steps listed below.
- First of all you have to go to the Aadhaar center near you and take your Aadhaar number along with you.
- After reaching here you will have to give your biometric information.
- You need to carry your identity card or your PAN card with you as proof of Identity Aadhar Card Download.
- In this way, you will get a copy of your Aadhar card at the Aadhar card center.
- If you want to get the PVC version then you have to pay ₹50 and if you want the standard color printout on A4 sheet then you have to pay ₹30.
E Aadhar Download Request Number
As you know, the electronic Aadhaar ID is a string of 28 digits, in which 14 digits are the enrollment number and 14 digits are the date and time symbol. We are giving you the information of E Aadhar Download Request Number, as soon as you request to update your Aadhaar card information, after submitting the nomination, you will receive some format like this above the acknowledgment slip: 1234/ 12345/12345 dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss Now you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to resident.uidai.gov.in to check your Aadhaar card,
- here you have to give your electronic ID number, and captcha information.
- In this way, if your Aadhaar is ready for use in the context of Adhar Card Download, then you get a message.
- And you can get aadhaar number on your mobile or on any other device.
Here we have given you below the features of Aadhaar card offered by UIDAI under My Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar letter which is a paper based laminated letter, and has a QR code in it, you also get the issue date and print date.
- In the same context, there is also an electronic Aadhaar card, which is digitally signed with a QR code with the date of issue and date of download. And it also contains a password.
- My Aadhaar works like a mobile application, through which citizens carry their Aadhaar with them in digital form.
- Along with this, let us tell you that the Aadhaar PVC card is the latest version according to UIDAI. It also contains a qr-code and contains photograph and demographic details.
FAQs regarding Adhar Card Download
What is the official website to Adhar Card Download?
The official website to download the Aadhaar card has been given in this article.
How can I download my Aadhaar Card?
You can download your Aadhaar card through various guidelines mentioned in this article.