Looking for a government job in India? Check out the 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment. Over 40,000 DAK Sevak and other category jobs are up for grabs in the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 announcement, according to the Indian postal service. Candidates can visit the official website, download the notification, and submit an online application.
The hiring process began on January 27, 2023, and it will last through February 16, 2023. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and hold a 10th or 12th grade diploma from an accredited institution. The final selection list for these positions will be released by June 30, 2023, and candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Through the India Post Recruitment Drive, the Department of Post has announced openings for positions like Assistant Dak Sevak and Gramin Dak Sevak in 23 circles across India. Through the official website, candidates can view the list of openings by state and submit an online application. For UR candidates, the application cost is Rs. 100; however, SC/ST, PWD, and female applicants are not required to pay this amount.
The selection procedure will be merit-based, and by June 30, 2023, the selection list will be made public. Candidates can complete their application procedure by following the instructions provided on the official website. Don’t pass up this chance to work with India Post, one of the world’s largest postal networks.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should keep in mind the crucial dates for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. The recruitment registration period began on January 27, 2023, and the application deadline is February 16, 2023. The GDS recruitment rectification window is active from February 17 through February 19, 2023. By June 30th, 2023, the final list of applicants will be released. In order to not miss any significant events connected with the hiring process, candidates must keep track of these dates. The hiring procedure for India Post GDS 2023 has already begun, and qualified applicants may submit their applications online at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met in order for candidates to be eligible for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must have completed grades 10 and 12 from an accredited board to be considered.
- Age Restrictions: Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40. However, according to government regulations, candidates from the reserved category are eligible for a relaxation.
- Local Language: Until the tenth grade, candidates should have studied the local tongue.
- Maths and English are required as obligatory subjects for candidates.
It is significant to note that only applicants who meet the aforementioned requirements will be given consideration during the hiring process. Candidates will also be chosen based on the merit list.
GDS Recruitment Documents Required
The following is a list of the typical documents needed for the India Post GDS Recruitment:
- 10th grade or matriculation diploma
- Certificate of Birthdate
- Caste Document (if applicable)
- Certificate of Disabilities (if applicable).
- Certificate for computers.
- Photos the size of a passport.
- Additional Certificates (if applicable).
It is significant to remember that each state may have slightly different requirements for specific documents. Before submitting an application for the GDS Recruitment, candidates are recommended to thoroughly read the official notification of their state.
How To Apply Online For GDS Recruitment 2023
You can follow these procedures to submit an online application for GDS Recruitment 2023:
- Check out India Post’s official website at https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- On the homepage, click the “Registration” option.
- Complete the registration form by entering all the necessary information, including your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Documents including educational transcripts, community certificates, photographs, and signatures must be scanned and uploaded.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card, net banking, or another accepted payment method.
- You will receive a special registration number and password on your registered email and cellphone number after finishing the registration process.
- To access the application portal, enter these login details.
- Fill out the application form completely, including your personal information, educational background, and preferred post office location.
- Before submitting the application form, please review all the information.
- To finish the application procedure, press the “Submit” button.
Keep a copy of the application form printed out for your records. Keep a record of your registration number and password as well.
GDS Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What age must applicants for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 meet?
A: 18 years of age is the minimum legal age to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
What is the age requirement to apply for the 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment?
A: Depending on the candidate category, the maximum age restriction to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 varies. The maximum age for candidates in the general category is 40. The upper age limit is, however, relaxed for candidates who fall under the designated categories.
Is there a charge to apply for the 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment?
A: The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 does ask applicants to pay an application fee. Depending on the candidate’s category, there are different application fees. The application cost for candidates in the general category is Rs. 100. Candidates from the reserved categories, such as SC/ST/PWD, are not need to pay the fee.
How will candidates be chosen for the India Post GDS Recruitment in 2023?
A merit-based selection approach will be used for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Based on the candidate’s performance in their 10th-standard examination, the merit list is created. Based on the results of the 10th-standard examination, candidates are chosen.
In the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, are candidates allowed to apply for more than one circle?
A: No, applicants for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 may only submit one application per circle. A candidate’s application will be turned down if they apply for more than one circle.