Online Application Announcement for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Download URL Earlier, the Indian Army had published the announcement for the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 demonstration that would take place in the UP zones of Lucknow, Varanasi, and Amethi.
Through the Army’s official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in, candidates have submitted applications to join the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally in 2023. The application procedure began in August 2023, and the deadline was in September 2023.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Aspirants had to submit their applications by the deadline if they wanted to join the recruitment rally. Before applying, candidates reviewed the notification that was published. It was a requirement for Agniveer General Service applicants to have a 10th-grade diploma. The requirement for Agniveer Technical and Agniveer Clerical positions was a 12th-grade science pass. The requirement for Agniveer Tradesman (10th) was that the applicant must have completed the 10th grade, while Agniveer Tradesman (8th) required that the applicant have completed the 8th grade.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023
As is well known, the Ministry of Defence and Government of India launched the Agnipath Yojana to enlist young people for four years of service in various defence services. Now, if you’re interested in joining this business, kindly review the information on Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 provided here. You must complete the application form in accordance with the procedure before moving on to the written test.
Exams are held on a regular basis for all registered candidates, and those who complete the application properly are given an admit card. In order to fill out the application and look up the test dates, many candidates are currently anticipating the release of the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification. The registration must be completed on various websites, including agnipathvayu.cdac.in, joinindianarmy.nic.in, and joinindiannavy.gov.in. Additionally, you must confirm your eligibility before submitting an application; otherwise, your registration will be rejected.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organisation||Agneepath Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Available Post||Various Post|
|No. of Total Vacancy||25000+|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Post Name
- General Duty (GD) All Weapons Agniveer
- (Technical) Agniveer (All Arms)
- Technical Aviation & Ammunition Inspector Agniveer (All Arms)
- Technical Agniveer Clerk | Storekeeper (All Arms)
- Tradesman Agniveer (8th and 10th Run) (All Arms)
Indian Army Agniveer Age limit 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Age limit range from 17 years, 6 months to 21 years. Applicants must have been born between October 1, 2002, and April 1, 2006, inclusive (both dates).
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Under the PAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, there are two categories of openings: technical and non-technical.
- Candidates for the Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023 must hold a 10th or 12th-grade diploma.
- Make sure to verify the age requirements before registering because they are 17 to 22 years old as of the notification date for the IAF Recruitment.
- You must have received your diploma for the Technical Post after completing your 12th grade in Science from an accredited school.
- On agnipathvayu.cdac.in, you can complete the IAF Agniveer Vayu Application Form.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process 2023
There will be two stages to the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process. Phase I will consist of an online common entrance exam administered at computer-based test centers located all across India. Phase 2 will consist of a recruitment rally conducted by AROs at the rally location. You must pass the following three steps of the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process in order to proceed to the final selection.
- Written test.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
- Document Verification.
How to Fill Out the Indian Army Agniveer Online Application Form 2023
- visit the joinindianarmy.nic.in the page of the Indian Army website.
- You will receive the Indian Army’s User Name and Password.
- Log in now to the employment page.
- Choose the Agniveer position you are looking for.
- Then, after filling out all the information, select the submit button.
- Send the appropriate amount of the Indian Army Agniveer Exam Cost.
- Bring your registration information and the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment form as well.
- Take a copy of the online form to complete.
FAQs regarding Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
What day is anticipated for the publication of the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification?
The Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification will be released by the last week of January 2023 for all 3 services.
Who is qualified for the 2023 Agniveer Recruitment?
For the Agniveer Recruitment 2023, all candidates must have a 10th or 12th-grade diploma.
What are the fees for the 2023 Agniveer Bharti Registration Form?
The application fee for the 2023 Agniveer Bharti is Rs 250 for all applicants.