JKPSC Released Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Released notification for filling up of the posts of Assistant Professor in different Disciplines in Govt Degree Colleges of Higher Education Department.
Applications, through online mode, are invited
from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the prescribed Academic
Professional qualification and age for the post of
Assistant Professor(s) in different disciplines in
Government Degree Colleges, in Higher
details of which are given
in the succeeding note paras, in terms of Jammu
& Kashmir (Gazetted) College Service Recruitment Rules 2008, notified vide SRO 423 of 2008, amended vide SRO-124 dated 21.04.2014. and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021 as amended up-to-date.
JKPSC Released Notification:
• The Application Form together with Instructions for filling up the Application
Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 17.05.2023. • Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the online Application Form.
• Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form.
• Last date for filling of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is
• The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications. • The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to Ist • Candidates can edit some of the fields in January, 2023.
their online application form from 17.06.2023 to 19-06.2023.
⚫ Candidates are not required to submit hard
copy of the application form or any other
documents to the Commission.
• Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before
the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
JKPSC Released Notification: Age Limits
Age as on 1st January 2023 The prescribed age for belonging to Open Merit (OM) & various Reserved Categories is as follows:
• OM: 40
• SCST/ALC/IB’SOCIAL: 43
• CASTE/RBA/PSCEWS: 43
• PHC: 42
• In service candidates: 40
JKPSC Released Notification: Application Fee
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
• General Category: Rs.1000.00
• Reserved Categories: Rs.500.00
• PHC Candidates: Nil.