PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023 -Beneficiary Status
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PIV-KISAN) is a central government scheme that gives income support to all landholding farmer families in the country to augment their financial needs. Under the PM Kisan Yojana scheme, the government will deposit Rs. 2000 into the bank accounts of eligible farmers who have registered and met the program’s eligibility requirements.
The government had released the 13th installment on February 26, 2023. PM Kisan beneficiaries get the amount in three different instalments through the year under this scheme. Typically, the first instalment is distributed between April and July, the second is given between August and November, and the third from December to March.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Highlights
|Name||PM Kisan 14th Installment|
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Central Government|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Date||Released Between April 2023 and July 2023|
|Beneficiary Amount||Rs. 2000|
|Transfer Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
PM Kisan 14th Installment:
The government will soon announce the PM Kisan 14th installment date. Post the announcement of the date, the installment is likely to be released between April 2023 and July 2023. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 13th installment worth Rs 16,800 under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme on February 27.
How to Check PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023?
- Firstly, Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana 2023 that is “pmkisan.gov.in”
- Find and Click on the “Farmer’s Corner” tab given in the homepage.
- Now select the “Beneficiary List” option that is given in drop-down menu.
- Choose your right state, district, block, and village details from the given list.
- Now click on the “Get Report” button to get PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023.
- This list will contain the names of all the registered beneficiaries who are now eligible for the 14th installment 2023.
Check PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023
The PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023 will be out soon and thus all the beneficiaries will be able to check their installment status from the official website. You can check your PM Kisan 14th Installment Status 2023 by following the steps listed below.
- First, they will need to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana 2023, pmkisan.gov.in
- Scroll down on the homepage to find the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ and click on it.
- Here, they will be asked to enter either your mobile number and your registration number along with the security code displayed on the screen.
- Then a new page will open up where they will need to fill in their Aadhar Card number and their Bank Account number.
- Then they will need to click on submit and their status will be displayed on the screen.
- If the amount has been credited in their accounts then they can check it from here.
PM Kisan eKYC
According to the PM Kisan website, “eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on PMKISAN Portal or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC.”
How to update eKYC online
Step 1: Visit the official website of PM-Kisan
Step 2: Click on the eKYC option available on the right side of the page
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar Card number, and captcha code and click on search
Step 4: Enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
Step 5: Click on ‘Get OTP’ and enter the OTP in the specified field.
How to edit Aadhaar details
Step 1: visit the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: On the home page click on the ‘Farmer Corner’.
Step 3: Now select the option ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’.
Step 4: Options like Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, Farmer Number.
Step 5: Click on the Aadhaar Number.
Step 6: Enter all the required details and click on ‘Update’.
If the information and details matches, all your details will be changed and updated accordingly