Applications are being accepted for the following positions through SKIMS Recruitment 2023 for ICMR/NCDC supported projects. Applications must be submitted in the format outlined in the attachment, along with the required certifications/documents and experience, and they must be delivered in person to the undersigned’s office by Saturday, April 15, 2023, at 4:00 PM.
Download the application form from the SKIMS website at https://www.skims.ac.in/.
Terms and Conditions:
- All positions will be filled initially on a contract basis for a six-month period that may be extended based on the Principal Investigator reporting satisfactory performance and behaviour.
- It should be reminded that all positions are completely contractual and temporary, and applicants will not be eligible for ongoing employment on the aforementioned project or any other project. Additionally, upon the completion of the project, the candidate is ineligible to apply for any normal positions at the Institute.
- Without giving a reason, either party may end the appointment with a one-month notice.
- There will be no TA or DA during the interview.
- Experience and credentials must come from a reputable, government-recognized organisation. 6. Experience will only be taken into account if a minimum level of education has been met. 7. Calling for an interview and being chosen are not guaranteed by simply meeting the prerequisites.
- No application will be considered after the deadline. Applications without all required paperwork won’t be considered.