Step-by-Step Guide Update Name and Address on Aadhaar Card for Free until June 14
Great news for individuals looking to update their Aadhaar card information! The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced that users can now make changes to their Aadhaar card details online for free until June 14, 2023.
As per the official tweet by UIDAI, the option to avail the online services on the myAadhaar website will be free until the aforementioned date. This initiative, which began on March 14, 2023, is now nearing its final phase.
Here’s How to Update Aadhaar Card on myAadhaar portal
- First log in to myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in using your Aadhaar number.
- After this, click on ‘proceed to update address’ option given on your screen.
- Then one OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- After entering all details, click on ‘document update’.
- If document details are correct, verify the same and then click on the next link.
- After this, Aadhaar update request from myAadhaar portal will be sent and a 14-digit Update Request Number (URN) will be generated.
- Then, you’ll be able to check the status of update using this number.
- Always double-check the details you provide and make sure you have the necessary documents ready for uploading.